Monday 17 November 2014

Non beauty current favourites




I've been wanting to write a non-beauty related post for absolutely ages, but never really knew how to approach it. Suddenly, an idea dawned on me and today I am here to talk to you about the things I am loving at the moment! Hopefully this will inspire you to try out some new things!

1) 1989 - Taylor swift 
I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and this album really did not disappoint. I am in love with all the songs from the album! They are really up beat with a few Lana Del Rey sounding songs! I cannot decide on a favourite, but at the moment I have been loving "Blank Space" and "New Romantics". 

2) Amber Run 
Amber Run are a band from Nottingham that I have loved for the longest time. Earlier in November, I got the chance to see them play in a small church (which was a cool experience) and they were absolutely insane! Whilst lining up, two of the band members came out to sing an acoustic song which was so lovely of them! I also got to meet the lead singer who was the nicest person ever! I recommend them to everyone!

3) Strawberry and Raspberry Tea
I have never been a tea drinker. I actually really hated a plain English breakfast tea, (does that make me a fake Brit?). However, I was introduced to the world of fruit flavoured tea by someone at work and oh my god, I am in love. This tea does have health benefits as well, which makes everything better!

4) Duster Coats
A fashion favourite for you here, duster coats! They are the perfect way or sprucing up an outfit! I have this casual duster coat from ASOS which I wear to spruce up a day outfit and this one from New Look which I love for the evening!

So those are the things I am loving at the moment! What are you loving?

23 comments:

  1. I am going to have to get my hands on Taylor Swifts new album! I love all of her new songs!

    XO, Erica
    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally only drink tea during winter months, probably because that's when I can find some pumpkin spice tea! I'm not a huge Taylor fan, but her new album has been very tempting lately as her two latest singles from it are so catchy!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try some other Teas but I didn't like green tea or anything like that but I don't know about the flavoured ones maybe one like blackcurrant. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too keen on green tea myself! The normal flavoured ones are great though!

      Delete
  4. I'm all about duster coats right now too, so I absolutely can relate with that non beauty fave. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh strawberry tea sounds delicious!!! YUM!!!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Tea, duster coats... yes, and I've been listening to a lot of 'Blank Space' as of late as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. strawberry and raspberry tea sounds so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Taylor too and i see she is getting more and more popular. The next big thing

    Royal Wang

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. strawberry and raspberry tea is so good! perfect for cold winter days

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've asked for taylors album for christmas- can't wait!

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love Taylor Swift, her music is amazing! :)

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find the post here:
    http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!! Thank you so much! I will definitely be writing that blog post! Again, thank you!!!

      Delete